While we can't do that abroad, we can imagine and visualize those adventures we'll do in the future. However, there are some ‘vacations' we can still do during these weird times. Think, vacation is with friends and family, going to the park practicing social distancing, hitting the beach, or learning to cook a new recipe with your family at home. It's about realizing that your hometown is a vacation. It rules. This sweatshirt is a reminder of that.
- Gender-free sizing and designed for a relaxed fit
- 60% RPET Polyester | 40% Post-Industrial Recycled Cotton
- Terry knit fabric, bound collar, dorito neck detail, ribbed cuff & bottom hem.
- 12.0 oz/yd²
- 1 sweatshirt, print, or tee purchased = 1 mangrove tree planted = 1 ton of CO2 stored
- Sustainably made by working hand-in-hand with our knit house, dye house, and factories, all in the USA.
- Shipped in a compostable bag
$5 flat rate domestic shipping & handling to any state
$10 flat rate international shipping & handling to any country
Multi shipments: some items ship out of our warehouse, while others, like prints are produced in a separate facility. Expect multiple shipments.
ex. If you ordered a print and a sweatshirt, you will receive two different packages.
Prints: 7-10 days to produce
All other items: 2-3 days
For every sweatshirt, print, or tee purchased, we plant 1 mangrove tree in Indonesia.
Prints: 7-10 days to ship from the US. International orders expect 1-2 weeks production + shipping time.
All other items: ship from our warehouse 2-3 days after order.
Multi-orders: Expect two different packages to arrive :)